an incinerator for our dental clinics.The incinerator must comply with ” Technical Standard NTON 05-015-02 Management and Solid Waste Disposal Hazardous co go ” , in addition to meeting international standards functionality standards for new stationary sources and emissions from the Environmental Protection Agency United States ( Environmental Protection Agency EPA ) Incinerators Medical and Hospital infectious waste ( HMIWI its acronym in English ) and the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO ) .
According to point 188.8.131.52 of the NTON 05-015-02 incinerator must have the following:
” Incinerators equipped with a camera primary and a secondary combustion , equipped with burners capable of achieving complete combustion of waste and widespread destruction of harmful and toxic chemicals (dioxins and furans among others) , attached to the solid waste bioinfectious .
a) primary combustion chamber , it requires a temperature of 800 ° C and one hour dwell to be destroyed waste produced ash and gas , including dioxins can generate cancer is found .
b ) In the secondary combustion chamber must reach temperatures around 1,100º C and must be operated with a residence time of the flue gases of a minimum of two seconds. To treat gas flow and entrained particles , before being released into the atmosphere , should be added towers chemical washing , cyclones , filters . ”
The incinerator installed must comply with the design to ensure the destruction of all hazardous , biological , industrial waste and others. Combustion ” PYROLYTIC ” allows control of the gasification of waste and avoid significant release of black smoke and fine powder during loading . It also allows , regular and complete combustion of the waste.
The main advantages are a controlled combustion that guarantees the absence of smoke, color , smell or dust . It is also automatic, so you do not need supervision and has a low fuel consumption .
The incinerator includes:
1. A combustion chamber :
a. watertight door for manual loading of waste.
b . A burner start is limited to inflammation of waste .
2. A camera post-combustion gases :
a. burner combustion , low power .
b . An injection device air for total re- combustion of the gases .
c . An input device cooling air of the combustion gases.
d . A smoke evacuation duct .
3. A control panel ensuring complete combustion cycle .
The incinerator meets as indicated on waste incineration .
They will not burn plastics, packaging except that the amount so small that gases need not receive any treatment, secondary combustion chamber to 1100C handles everything ..
The chimney is 350 mm inner diameter and a height of 8.13m will with hatch analysis.
• The combustion chamber is thick steel plate (3 to 10 mm ) with reinforcements, specially built .
• Front loading with watertight door mounted on hinges, locking screw wheel , flexible gasket and an insulating refractory lined .
• An internal lining of refractory concrete containing 42% of H² 03 (alumina ) and 100 mm thick walls.
• fibrous insulation panels made of calcium silicate with a thickness of 75mm .
• Automatic Burner ( diesel or gas must be specified in the order ) with flames diving in one piece monoblock with an electronic ignition system , permanent ventilation control valve and isolation valve.
• combustion floor made in carborundum , preventing binding of glass and slag.
• The afterburner is strong sheet steel flange connection.
• Internal filling refractory concrete with very high alumina content ( 65 % H² 03) and a thickness of 150 mm .
• thermal insulation panels made of fibrous silicates and calcium with a thickness of 85 mm .
• diesel or gas burner (must be specified in the order ) , monobloc horizontal flame , electronic ignition , safe , permanent ventilation , control valve and isolation valve.
• air injection nozzles made of refractory steel with a flow control valve.
• These nozzles are specially designed and patented by ATI to guarantee very low hydrocarbon emissions.
• A secondary air injection is scheduled and ensures perfect oxygen content.
• Fan distribution primary and secondary air , the air flow regulation is effected by means of valves and actuators on automatic cycle commands.
Control and regulation
Control Panel dustproof , painted sheet with baked paint comprising:
• A circuit breaker switch for each motor ( fans and burners) .
• A timer adjustable time delay for each burner control .
• A regulator with a digital display for the combustion temperature .
• A controller with digital display for temperature afterburner .
• The electrical panel meets current standard. For removal of ash , a squeegee metal pan with handles
• Color : Light + dark blue.
• Special high temperature.
The operation thereof is as follows:
• Charging waste.
• Close the door.
• Obtaining the combustion cycle during which no monitoring service ( duration 2 hours ) is required.
The combustion cycle automatically ensures :
• Starting the secondary air fan.
After 10 minutes, the afterburner is temperature:
•Turning on the automatic burner combustion chamber , which guarantees the output of the gasification of waste. The operating time of the burner is programmable according to the type of waste, using an adjustable mechanical timer from 1-60 minutes.
• Automatic start of combustion air fan.
After 2 hours , the end of ” combustion cycle ” automatically guarantee :
• The closure of primary air servomotor .
• The post-combustion burner off.
During charging , opening the door automatically ensures immediate shutdown fan primary and secondary air . At the end of the combustion cycle the fan primary / secondary air and burner continues to run for 2 hours to protect the burners and to cool the oven . After this time the program automatically turns off the installation completely .
This installation shall take for operation of diesel with the following characteristics :
Density at 15 ° C (max / min ) 0.88 / 0.82 kg / l
Weight sulfur 0.2 % max.
Kinematic viscosity at 40 ° c ( min / max) 2 / 4.5 mm2 / s
Point above 55C inflammation.
Cold filter plugging point -10 ° C max.
DIESEL AND FOOD TANK BURNER
The fuel tank will be located annexed to the dugout roof incinerator in a bund and have the following characteristics :
• Capacity: 1,200 liters
• Made of sheet steel for simple wall installation cubeto
• Output for ventilation diameter 1 ½ ”
• Pressure gauge and filler cap
• Meter and level switch
The incinerator has a consumption of 16.2 liters of diesel hour to burn waste generated operation 10 hours a week expected in two burning , so that autonomy will be 7.5 weeks . The reservoir will have an outlet and an inlet for return. Pipes for oil will drive the black steel pipe with longitudinal electric resistance welded 3/4 ” DN 20mm diameter . In the tank outlet pipe retainer debris filter , with aluminum body is placed , aluminum cup and stainless steel sieve with holes 100 microns in diameter .advise on the consumption rates, is that for both chambers, or per chamber?