Incinerator for hospital waste management with the following features:
• In high temperatures (pyrolytic incinerator two chambers with temperatures ranging from 950 º C to 1320 º C;
• Ability to destruction of 400 to 600kg per hour;
• Capable of destroying microorganisms;
• Drain ash;
• Drain needle and glass crusher;
• Porch with tap water for hand washing and decontamination;
• Observe the issue of environmental quality standards, emissions fluent and regulation on the issue of waste;install large incinerator to one of the biggest veterinary hospital in KSA so if you will support us with one unit (large incinerator) and environmental with onsite training , the capacity for the unit is 2000 Kg for cattle , horses and farm animals also suitable to all animal waste types , we need it diesel fired . OES-Industrial MultiWaste Incinerator System (Solid/Liquid)
Scope of the Work:
Design, installation and commissioning of multi industrial waste incinerator.
Capacity: 315 KG/HOUR SOLID WASTE/ OR 200 LITRES/HOUR LIQUID WASTE (with dual chamber system)
1st chamber-870 Deg.C – 900 Deg.C
2nd chamber-1000 deg.C – 1200 Deg.C
Sources Of The Wastes
The following types of wastes can be treated by using incinerator.
a). bio medical waste/pharmaceutical waste
b). solid chemical waste/textile industries waste
c). liquid chemical waste
d). dyes and intermediate waste
e). organic chemical waste
f). liquid ink waste/acidic residue
h). fungicide waste
j). amino ethanol
k). mono ethanolamine
l). ETA,MEA waste
m). wastes after treatment of chemicals in etp plant.
n). mixed liquor waste water
o). alcoholic waste.
p). agricultural liquid chemical waste.
q). sludge mix liquid
r). slurry/adhesive/grease/powder coating wastes.
s). semi solid liquid chemical waste
t). bulk dry chemical waste.
u). pharma chemical wastes.
v). solvent chemicals/paint wastes/used glass beads
w). used tires.
x). used cotton rags
y). contaminated plastics/resin wastes.
Scope of Work:
Incinerate all types of liquid/solid hazardous/chemical/non hazardous wastes avaliable in the industries with proper scrubbing system with standard emission rates.
The dual stage incinerator helps to burn the waste in two stages , first at a medium temperature of 870- 900 Deg C and the second stage at 1200 deg C
Producing ash and Gaseous fumes which are treated with cyclone type wet scrubber and caustic scrubber to produce air with pollutants in the permitted range and Non hazardous ash mainly inorganic salts.
Incinerator should have following criteria:
Metallic seal structure with ceramic insulation to avoid heat radiation and control radiant temperature
Advanced gas treatment system to avoid emission of toxic gases (scrubbing system).
Low consumption high efficiency compact automatic burning system.
Low running and maintenance costs
Fully automatic and simple to operate control panel
Dense refractory concrete lining rated at 1600 C
Solid Hearth to allow maximum Burnout
Large Top opening lid for easy loading
Wide door for ash removal
Optional Stainless Steel Casing
Heat recovery option