installation of waste disposable system in airport.Incinerator with oil burner
Capacity 2 ton/day, Oil tank 300 l Oil pump 0.4Kw , Burner 0.2Kw
Model : YD Series
Country of Origin : ITALY.- Diesel incinerator.
– 25Kg/h. It will have mainly paper, cardboard and food, though also it will incinerate medical waste. So the incinerator shall be able to handle organic and hazardous waste.
– Spare parts for one year.Burning Capacity: 400kg/ Hr ( Maximum Combustion time is 6 times/ Day)
Chimney External Diameter: not more than 400mm
Fan Power: must not exceed 1.1kw
Oil Consumption: Must not exceed 14kg/hr
Feeding Door Width: not less than 1000x1300mm
Incineration Temparature: 800 Degree or above
CO- Must not exceed 100mg/m3
SO2- Must not exceed 400mg/m3
HF( Hydrogen Flouride)- Must not exceed 9mg/m3
NO2- Must Not exceed 500mg/m3
Smoke Dust: Must Not exceed 100mg/m3
– The design should prevent any release of polluting substances into soil, surface water and groundwater.
– Combustion zone has to reach at least 860 degrees under the most adverse conditions with at least 6% oxygen. Since it will treat hazardous and organic waste, temperature has to reach at least 1100 degrees for at least 2 second.
– Flue gases must be cooled to 200 degrees or lower before flue gas treatment. The flue gas cleaning equipment maust be at least two-field electrostatic precipitator/ESP, dust <30mgNm3.
– Thermal efficiency not less than 85%.
– It should be equipped with filter to reduce and contain pollutants from organic and medical waste.
– Easy to operate for almost unskilled workers.