hospital waste management team at a tertiary care hospital ,1250 beeded hsopital .
our daily waste generated from all sources is 0.55kg/bed/day =685kg/day
we need an incinerator of 150kg/hour loading capacity.
plz reply with , buying,installation, running and maintenance cost.incinerators, specifically, medical was incinerators
Department of Health has floated a tender for Incinerator X 1 Unit and the closing date is on 16th June 2011. The specification of the Incinerator is as below:
Specification of Incinerator
1. Should have preparation, Incineration, Scrubber steps to burn waste completely and waste gas should be non-polluted
2. Heavy duty steel, heat resistant coating, stainless steel lid, painted tubular steel frame, 2-blowers, axial vane, suitable drum (S/S, thick) for the incinerator must be provided.
3. Approx. 20 to 25 Kg per batch and the time required for 1 batch not more than 1 hour on average.
4. Ash should be only 5% of the waste material
5. Weight of Incinerator – 50-60 Kg
6. 220V AC
7. Surgical , medical & laboratory waste
8. B X L X H = 4 feet X 8 feet X 6 feet
9. 1 year warranty
10. ISO Certified
11. Mobile Incinerator