• A burn rate of 25 – 30kg/hr.
• Consists of two chambers to ensure significant reduction of emissions and be capable of temperatures in the range of 800-1000˚c.
• Incinerator must be of a low maintenance design, be diesel fuelled and need no more than 15 amp 220-250 V power. KW consumption per hour should be stated.
(1) What are main differences between medical incinerators: YD-10C and TS10(PLC)?
(2) After combustion, the medical waste becomes smoke? Without smell? No pollution?
(3) What should we do to release the smoke? Prepare a pipe to direct the smoke to factory outside?
(4) Any operation guide for reference, we worry that it’s difficult to operate?
• The incinerator should also be able to run off a generator.
• The incinerator should have option of tank and should use no more than 12L of diesel fuel per hour to burn 25- 30kg of waste.options for medical waste incineration for Kabul, Afghanistan
• Design must be such to minimize risk to operators and have a simple start sequence to minimize operator training and skills
• Solid waste reductions in the range of 90 – 97% should be routinely achieved.a central thermal treatment station in the city of Khartoum (9 million inhabitants) we started with two units of autoclave that treat up to 18 tons a day so far, and looking forward to add an incineration plant/s to serve for medical, pharmaceutical, and hazardous waste.