- Pre-programmed PLC controlled
- Password activated and reversal history indication
- Motor starter with overload protection
- Automatic instantaneous stop on hard object in shredder bed
- Automatic heavy cutting load reversal and re-try , up to three times
- Control housing Nema type 12
Technical Characteristics of External SHREDDER Controls:
- Chamber Dimensions(WxLxH): approx 33 c m x 38 cm x 25cm
- Number of knives: Approx 18 or to suit customer needs
- Knife Thickness: Approx 18mm or to suit customer needs
- Knife Diameter: Approx 16cm or to suit customer needs
- Tecth per Knife : minimum 3
- Number of Shafts: 2 ie double shaft shredder
- Must be motor driven
- Motor Horsepower : approx, 10 HP
- Motor RPM: minimum 1750
- Speed Reduction: 60:1
- Generated Torque; min 40 Nm or 350 lbs/in
- Gearbox: should be parallel shaft
- Shock protection: Rubber mount torque arm
- Power : 220vac, 1ph or 400 VAC, 3 ph or suit customer needs
Drive of This shredder:
- Sherdder stand, fabricated from 3” sq. steel tube, standard height 30 inches
- Shredder hopper , fabricated form 16 gauge steel, with optional switched hopper lid.
Ancillaries to be Contained:
(E) Features & Technical Specification of Conveyer:
To Take processed waste from Boat to shredder
- Motor starter overload protection
- Control housing Nema Type 12
- Safety pull stops along both sides of conveyor
- Conveyor stand , fabricated from 2” sq. steel tube
- Raised sidewalls fabricated form 16 gauge steel
- Over-all length: between 20-25 feet or appropriate length depending on the installation requirement.
- Over-all width: between 24-30 inch
- over-all (without including stand) : between 12-14 inch
- Available inclines: 0-40 degrees
- Belt Speed: 75 fi/min
- Dam spacing; approx, 16 inch
- Motor driven
- Horsepower: Approx .075
- Motor RPM: approx.60
- Electrical power input: 220 vac. 1ph or 400 VAC, 3 ph or to suit customer needs.
- It is to be designed to allow for easy bin positioning under the door to unload processed waste and easy
(F) Technical Specification of tipper Attributes:
- Equipment with 2 bins to accommodate processed waste loads to be loaded into the shredder and shredded waste to be
inaneuverapility for lifting and tipping the waste to the shredder hopper.
- Frame: Rugged heavy duty frame constructed of formed and welded steel formed and welded steel for extra strength.
- Mast: Fabricated with channel steel for greater strength and dependability. Open structure design complete with
transported to the disposal bin.
- Lifting Chains: Must be dual lifting chain of roller style & must meet safety factor at least 6:1
- Hydraulic system: durable cylinder with a chrome plated ram and a relief valve for overload protection
- Forks: Heavy duty approx 4.0” wide x 42” long fixed forks.
- Platform; solid steel
- Battery: A heavy duty 12 volt, 125 amps/hour industrial strength battery.
- Overload protection plugs into any 220 VAC outlet.
- Steering: A pallet truck style steer handle for steering and approx. 4” phenolic wheels with roller bearings located
safety cage to offer increased visibility
- Brake: A hand controlled floor lock brake that secures the unit in place.
from the straddle legs.
- Load capacity; Approx 1500 lbs
- load centre: Approx 24 inch
- Raised fork height: to suit customer needs
- Overall must height: to suit customer needs
- Lowered height: minimum 4.0 inch
- Fixed fork width: approx 7 inch
- Fork length : approx 42 inch
- Platform of approx.25”x25”
- overall width approx 25 inch
- castors: approx 5 inch phenolic
- Front wheel : approx 4 inch phenolic