Medical Waste Shredder
Ability: Should be 150 liters.
ought to be able to shred up to 100 liters of the treated waste.
The technology ought to be able to take care of hospital waste including sharps such as needles,
lancets, scalpels and soft materials including bandages.
Must render the waste to become unrecognizable.
After accompanying files must be supplied together with the treatment system and shall
- Operation instructions (including process description.
- Loading and maintenance procedures.
- Short-form of operation and loading procedures.
- ASTM International (ASTM):
be accessible at the Website:
C401 91 (2005) Standard Classification of Alumina and Alumina-Silicate Castable Refractories
C612 04 Mineral Fiber Block and Board Thermal Insulation
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA):
70 07 National Electrical Code
82 04 Incinerators and Waste and Linen Handling Systems and Equipment
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL):
50 07… Enclosures for Electrical Equipment
PART 2 PRODUCT
2.1 INCINERATOR INSTALLATION
- The incineration shall consist of a low temperature carbonizing changer (primary chamber) in which the waste
parts are converted to gas by heat which is produced by incomplete combustion as the result of a deficiency