- It is an auto reader for Bacillus Stearothermophilus to test the spore discharge after treatment (sterilization) of
(G) Technical Specifications of Spore tester Characteristics and Specifications:
- should be a very Accurate, reliable and easy-to-use units for reading rapid readout biological indicators (RRBI) for
- Automatically reads indicator results.
- There should be red plus (+) light to indicate sterilization failure and a green negative (-) light to confirm that
- Audible alarm in case of positive result detected and RRBI is removed from the reader before final results have been
the sterilization conditions are met.
- There should also be a Buzzen alarm OFF button.
- The unit should be maintenance-free equipment and there should not be any light bulbs to replace for maintenance.
- At least 12 Incubation/reader wells
- A crushing well
- Digital display
- A press-button by pressing which the incubation time remaining for each individual incubation/reader well that
- Power: 220 VAC, 50Hz
contains a RRBI will be exhibited.
- Samples/kits-100 pcs