The panel will contain a compartment for the connection of control and power cables. Passage for power cables and
control cables shall be reached by the bottom part of the switchboard.
The drawer shall be locked in the isolated position by padlocks. Two systems need to be set up in the south east of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Both systems will be used by
custom authority to burn different kinds of medication. All desire equipment has to be provided.
2. Warrantee: booth systems must be given with 3 years warrantee from the date of approval. All needed spare
parts, preventative maintenance repair and corrective care has to be included in the price and provided to the
customer. All needed electric and water connections must be provided. Both systems need to be of top quality and must be environmental friendly.
5. The power of each system should be up to 100 kg/hr. The system must have automatic feeding.
7. Each system needs to includes two burning chambers, one primary area for burning off the drug and another area for burning off
the gases that emit as a result of primary burning. The oven has to be made of steel that is rust resistance and also with depth not less than 6 mm.
9. Each system has to be of high efficient in burning various kinds of medication, and should have 99.9% efficiency for
burning organic substances. Waste products should not exceed 5%. System must have automatic ignition system. System should utilize diesel (HSD) as fuel and should not consume more than 8 to 10 lt/hr.
13. Each system should be given with fuel tank of dimensions sufficient to operate the machine for one full day.
14. The temperature in the principal area should be 850 C ± 50 C. the machine also needs to be able to operate up to 1050
C ± 50 C. the machine should be capable of continues operation and should be provided with cement layer insulator with
15. Oven should be given with heat insulator to allow easy operation.
16. Gas should remain in the secondary area for not more than 1.5 second.
17. The primary burning area should have at least 2 burners.
18. The secondary burning area should have one burner.
20. Each system should have filtering system for gasoline processing with 2 tanks utilizing ordinary water. Each water tank
should have capacity of 1000 lt and should be adjusted into the machine and provided with water level indicator.
21. Each system should have special technology for separating waist humidity and products after gasoline processing.
22. Each system should have cooling capability after operation.
23. Each system should be provided with exhaust pipe with 250 mm diameter and 10 m high. The foundation of this exhaust
system should be 1000 mm. The exhaust pipe should be 6 mm and should be provide with heat insulator. The exhaust
system should be provided with pressure index. It also needs to provide with ladder and Lightning Arrestor.
24. Electric power: should be 220 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz, and the engine should not be less than 15 HP.
- Each system should have doors for ash, exit for air to the chimney and windows to allow looking inside and for
25. Each system should be given with control panel and indicators and necessary safety equipment and alarm systems. The
control panel should reveal at least temperature in both the primary and secondary chambers and injectors of the filters and
26. Each system should be given with alert system for any malfunction or flaw of any part of the system.
27. The following personal protective gear must be provide:
a.Heat resistant clothes for 20 persons.
system should be provided with pressure indicator. It should also provide with ladder and Lightning Arrestor.
24.Electric power: should be 220 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz, and the motor should not be less than 15 HP.
25.Each system should be provided with control panel and indicators and needed safety equipment and alarm systems. The
control panel should show at least temperature in both the primary and secondary rooms and injectors of the filters and
26.Each system should be provided with alarm system for any breakdown or defect of any component of the system.
27.The following personal protective tools must be provide:
a.Heat resistant garments for 20 persons.