The incineration shall be equipped with a Diesel oil tank that will be provided with DO from our DO tank found in the
power station. The tank shall be equipped with flat switches and proper solenoid valves for automatic filling of
the tank. The tank shall also be equipped with a magnetic level indicator, level switches and proper drain valves,
separate overflow and vent pipes.
Oil-fired multi-stage waste incineration of pyrolytic type shall be installed complete with interconnecting flue gas
ductwork between the incineration and the chimney outlet.
The unit shall be fabricated based on the latest ASME code, BS and DIN standards.
The waste disposal will likely be acceptable and the incineration emission shall comply with the admissible
emission limits (international EC-Standards). The visibility of flue gases shall not exceed you Ringelmann. The squander
will likely be completely burnt along with the content of burnt organic matter of this ash shall not exceed 3%.
The unit shall allow for a minimum of 2.0 seconds retention time.
1.2 QUALITY ASSURANCE:
- Coordinate the entire assembly of incineration, stack, controls, fuel supply.
- Provide written certification that the entire assembly has been coordinated to achieve the required performance
and also to provide the required attributes.
- Equipment, installation, and operation shall conform to NFPA 82. Where conflicts exist between NFPA 82 and this
specification, this specification shall govern.
- Submit in accordance with Section 01 33 23, SHOP DRAWINGS, PRODUCT DATA, AND SAMPLES.
- Arrangement, description of construction, and outline drawings of incineration and accessories showing
clearances and measurements.
- Predicted performance including burn time based on waste composition specified.
- Calculation of secondary chamber retention time.