* All models with Dual combustion chamber.
* Stainless Steel chimney/stack, long lifetime.
* High temperature, long lifetime of incineration.
* Free or minimum installation on site.
* High burn rate, from 10kgs to 600kgs per hour, up to 10ton per day.
* PLC Control Plane for Intelligent operation.
* New Design for pet animal cremation business.
* One year warranty on incineration and parts in stock.
It features unique and advanced merits with compact size, high burning effect,
(1) Gasifiedpyrolysis incineration is used for burning many kinds of waste.
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
|Burn Rate (Average)
|Smoke Filter Chamber
|Oil Consumption (kg/hour)
|Gas Consumption (m3/hour)
|1st. Chamber Temperature
|2nd. Chamber Temperature
Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
PRIMARY CHAMBERHeavy-duty steel casingHigh quality refractory lining and insulation Large full size top load counterbalanced door1 x oil/gas fired ignition burners operated on/off
SECONDARY CHAMBERHeavy-duty steel casingHigh quality refractory lining and insulation 2 second gas residence time1 x oil/gas fired ignition burners operated on/off
CHIMNEYHeavy-duty stainless steel casing
control 0- 12 hours
Integral fan timer control
CONTROL PANELControl of primary and secondary burners Temperature Tracking with 4 digit display
ANCILLARIESOperating and maintenance manuals Spares list
•Incineration temperatures in excess of 1300°C
•5mm steel casing and completely insulate
•Dense refractory concrete lining ranked to 1600°C
An approved plant must have four distinct sections that demonstrate three fundamentals ofTurbulence, Residence Time and Temperature are inbuilt in the plant design.
Complete plant layout. Feed chamber/ chargingPrimary Combustion Chamber. Particulate ScrubbersAcid Gas Scrubbers The heap / chimney.Controlled hygienic, automatic or mechanical feeding techniques have to be used whichwill not affect the atmosphere temperature in the primary and secondary chambers of the incineration negatively. Until the minimum temperatures have been attained.2. If the minimum combustion temperatures Aren’t maintained.3. Whenever the previous charge has not been completely combusted in the case of batch feeding.4. Until such time as the addition of more waste will not cause the layout parameters of this incineration to be exceeded.The primary combustion chamber must:
1. Be equipped with a burner/s burning gas/fuel or non sulphur liquid fuels.
3. Ensure primary air distribution is controlled efficiently
4. Ensure minimum exit temperature Isn’t significantly less than 850oCThe secondary combustion chamber must:
1. Be accepted as secondary combustion zone.2. Be paired with secondary burner/s burning gas or non sulphur liquid fuel or any Acceptable fuel.
3. Ensure secondary air distribution is controlled efficiently.4. Ensure flame contact with all gases is achieved.5. Ensure residence time Isn’t less than two (two ) seconds.6. Verify the gas temperature as measured against the inside wall in the secondary
7. Ensure the oxygen content of the emitted gases is not less than 11%.
8. Ensure both primary and the combustion temperatures are maintained
A mechanical particulate collector must be incorporated after secondary combustion
chamber for removal of particulate pollutants entrained in the flue gas stream.
a combination thereof:
Cyclone separator Electrostatic precipitators Fabric filters