Use diesel, construction in painted steel resistant aluminium at high temperatures, flame device control indicator, charging indicator, temperature control device, burning capacity of 250 kg / hour in two stages (primary and secondary camera)
INCINERATEUR COMBUSTION DESTRUCTION OF MEDICAL WASTE PYROLYTIC AND LABORATORY
1. CAPACITY OF WASTE DISPOSAL: 50à60 kg / h
2. CAPACITY OF OPERATION WITHOUT STOPPING: 10h
3. SUITABLE FOR WASTE CATEGORIES A, B, C, D AND E MEDICAL WASTE BY UNEP AND WHO
4. COMBUSTION “PYROLYSIS” by controlling the waste gasification
5. CALORIFIC LOWER (LCP) WASTE OF THESE MUST BE OF 3500 KCAL / H. an incinerator with loading indicator, temperature control functions and with two chambers (primary and secondary).
6. TEMPERATURE MAX 1400oC DESTRUCTION
7. MIN TEMPERATURE OF DESTRUCTION 850oC
8. BURNING ROOM NUMBER: 2 (PRIMARY AND SECONDARY)
9. VOLUME CHAMBER: 1200L
10. DIMENSION OF THE LOADING DOOR: 70CMX70CM
11. FUEL TYPE: DIESEL
12. POWER SUPPLY: 220 V / 380 V
13. CHIMNEY HEIGHT: 40 CM
15. VANTILLATEUR BLOCK
16. BOX CONTROL AND REGULATION.Diesel medical waste incinerator made of steel painted in aluminum
and resistente to high temperatures, device indicator for flame
control, loading indicator, temperature control device, burning
capacity of 250Kg / 10 hours in 2 stages (primary chamber and
secondary chamber.one should burn 50Kg/hr another 600Kg/hr and another, 1000Kg/hr. I have visited your website and would like to ask the following questions:
1. Are these units fueled by natural gas?
2. Do the units ship fully assembled or in pieces?
3. Are smoke stacks included?
4. Can the units be installed within a city area or should they be outside city limits?
5. What floor area does each unit require?
6. What kind of enclosure is required?
7. What is the typical fuel consumption for each unit?