The secondary combustion chamber has to destroy the contaminant product and has to withstand to high temperature(1100 °C)
Process Filtering method: Scruber to be mentionned as discretionary
Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or équivalent standard
Version, the whole carcass of animals ( cows, horses, and
Sheep, pigs, etc.), in addition to biologically hazardous waste
goods in the fuel stove.
? Opening Doors – the closure and fixation automated system,
that are managed remotely from the operator.
? Designed to operate in long way and speedy
Action ( Quick Start EP – I)
? Completely mobile – mounted on wheeled chassis
Even during the operation. Incinerators must be provided
As standard equipment a particular truck
– Average temperature of combustion: ≥ 900 ° C
– Setting up the space: double wall;
– Materials of the combustion chamber in contact with all the incineration zone: substance refractory that can withstand
temperatures of over 1100 ° C;
– A burner with diesel fuel;
– Ability of destruction hourly minimum 3 kg
– Fuel consumption less than or equal to 3 liters per hour
– Steel chimney using a length of six meters minimal
– Managing: compact and requires minimal technical skill level;
– Safety: incineration using a safety system to withstand shocks of explosions due to the accidental introduction of
– Space capacity: 100 liters minimal
– Chamber of ash: providing a tray of ash recovery.
– The planned incineration to be modular assembly method to conquer the upkeep difficulties in case of cracks.
– Each unit has to be provided using a device to fight against flame
– Each unit has to be provided with the following accessories:
- A minimum of 6 kg extinguisher
- A garbage bin for temporary storage of waste and ashes;