Exam shall be conducted by factory authorized agent of incineration manufacturer.
- Demonstrate required weight reduction of specified waste. Waste shall be fed in a single batch to the unit.
After termination of producer ’s predicted burning period, inspect and weigh the residue.
- Emissions testing may be deleted if not required by state or local authorities. List all additional tests
demanded by local and state emission government.
- Test shall be conducted by independent testing organization provided by Contractor which has a minimum of three
years expertise in emissions testing and that has been approved by the pollution control authority that has
- Conduct tests during the reduction of waste test specified above.
- Test methods must comply with EPA Reference Method 5, 40 CFR 60, Appendix B, “Determination of Particulate
Emissions from Stationary Sources”.
- Demonstrate that incineration complies with specified emission limits.
- Sound Levels: Demonstrate conformance to sound level limitation.
- Report: Furnish complete written report (three copies), which includes test data, calculations, results
in comparison with demands, list of employees, and other relevant information. Furnish report within three weeks of