Including:Incinerator: Structure to be Given
Together with the following technical information:
1. One pharma solid waste incineration unit containing two combustion chambers and predicated on steel base with scrubbing
system. Working hour /day: minimal 10 hours/day. Ability: Approximated 150 kg/hr. More than 10 hrs. Wastes features:
· BULK density: 70 — 100 pound / bm³.
· Calorific value: 2000-3000 kcal / hr.
· Moisture content: 20-30%by weight.
· Ash content: two — 8 percent by weight.
· Plastic content: 15-20 percent by weight.
5. Two heating chambers.
6. Operating temperatures:
· First room: less than 700 – 800 °c.
· Second room: less than 1200 °c (during continuous operation).
7. The burners should be automatically switched off if some of the combustion chambers doors is open.
8. The burners of the first and second combustion chambers are chosen for burning gas oil (light fuel).
9. Automatic loader and unloader to be supplied.
10. Exhaust gases should be coped with International Environmental code and prerequisites.
– A receiving cage for biomedical waste;
– A combustion room with a chimney with a filter to keep the ash;
Chimney segment: approximately 300 cm; With a minimum height of 6 m
Door dimensions: approximately 50×60 cm
Supplied with a 500 liters gas tank and all required accessories for setup.
The mark to be given
Temperature of over 1100 ° C + obtained;
9. Automatic loader and unloader to be provided.
10. Exhaust gases to be comply with International Environmental code and requirements.