Incinerator to burn nearly 10ton(10,000kg) of tobacco waste dust) from a tobacco processing plant.
- Incinerator system complete with scrubber, pollution control system, water system, loading system, ash removing system and if anything more option is available. we have to burn 10000kgs/day, We work 8 hours a day, so your incinerator should have capacity to burn atleast 1400 or 1500kg/hr of waste.
supply 02 primary combustion chamber, and continuation feeding or alternately. each primary combustion volume is 4.0 M3, total 8 m3.
- With complete system specification, power, water fuel requirements.
- Space requirements & floor plan
- Pre-installation requirements. Space, power, water, drainage system etc
- Fuel type” diesel or gas?
- All options available.
- You have to send your technical team for installation, user training, maintenance training for end user technicians.
- Maintenance schedule—what has to be done, daily, weekly, quarterly, half yearly, annually.
- What are the replacement items during one year.
- Your system should meet all local & international standards with respect to handle of tobacco dust before feeding to incinerator, gas emission, waste water discharge to public drain system, ass disposal etc.
- End used will send this dust to incinerator plant in bags of 300kg each, so we are expecting 35 bags of 300kg each per day, 7 days a week.
- How many engineers or technicians you will send for installation, how many people, what machines & tools you want us to mobilize to facilitate your people to do the installation. how many days installation & training will take.
- What will be your charges for installation visit.
- If you have some picture of such big installations, references(within this region is helpful if you have), you can provide us.