1. The dual chamber incineration shall rather be designed. Air distribution in the secondary and primary chamber shall be regulated between 30%-80% and 170%-120% of stoichiometric sum respectively. The combustion air shall be supplied through another forced draft fan accounting for your air supplied through burners. Provision shall be made in the primary chamber to assess the water column pressure.
5. There shall be a different burner each for the primary & secondary chamber. The heat input capacity of each burner shall be enough to increase the temp.in the primary & secondary chambers as 800+/- 50dc and 1050+/-50dc respectively in maximum of 60 minutes prior to waste charging. The burners shall have automatic switching off/on control to avoid the fluctuations of temperatures beyond the essential temp.range.
– Can there be microbiological testing particularly: the processing efficacy bascillus
10. A ready built fabricated room shall be supplied for housing the incineration. The room is going to be made in such a manner that free space is available on either side and heat radiation kept at minimum and providing the operators an easy achievable environment and ventilation. The materials will be sufficient structural depth of mild steel angles neatly coated with metal primer and glue paint to withstand sea rust
2. Capacity : up to 4000kg burn not less than 500 kg /hr
6. Incinerator shall have graphic or computer recording device which shall automatically and continuously track and record dates, time of day, batch sequential number,Co,Co2,O2 in gaseous emission shall also be measured daily.
9.Metal fuel tank from black steel (capacity not less than 2500 litres) and shall be installed at the incineration Room. The tank shall be provided with all necessary fittings including fill, vent, drain and overflow line, level indication and access for inspection and maintenance. Level switches shall be provided for the following services.
(a) Low level alarm
(b) High level alarm
(c) Low level start of transfer pump
(d) High level stop of transfer pump
10.A ready built fabricated room shall be supplied for housing the incineration. The room will be designed in such a way that free space is available on all sides and heat radiation kept at minimum and giving the operators an easy workable environment and ventilation. The materials will be sufficient structural thickness of mild steel angles neatly coated with metal primer and epoxy paint to withstand sea corrosion
– effectiveness for the treatment of placenta? and expired or spoiled drugs, cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs prescribed: narcotics eg
– Does it allow to treat drug or waste containing glass (whatever color: transparent or colored white) without causing explosions?
– The ability of the liquid waste treatment (blood, urine stained, other body fluids contaminated, regardless what volume packaging?
– The efficiency of process chemicals (after neutralization and detoxification: solids and liquids)
– Is there microbiological testing especially: the processing efficiency bascillus