The incineration to be completely constructed logic and wired function tested in the factory, before dispatch.
– One large flue gas temperature indicator/alarm to provide an audio/visual warning in the event of large flue gas
temperatures occurring in 2 phases:-
First stage audible alarm, next phase incineration shutdown, with one voltage free contact for link to some
remote alarm system.
– Flexible cable control linkages to bring under fire air, overfire air and burner slip plate control to front of
– Particular feeding door with thermal lock to protect the operator from accident.
2.2 main CHAMBER
links for main air supply, startup burner, thermal reactor, water retention and all necessary measuring probe
- The chamber shall consists of a welded steel shell of minimum 6mm thickness plate reinforcing strips and
refractory suitable for a continuous service temperature of 1500 deg. C. This liner shall be separated from the steel
construction by another layer of insulation. Heat resistant cast steel plates with many nice holes shall be lied over
the refractory lined floor of this unit with a distance between the two.
- The entire chamber, including all the connections shall be lined with a composition of castable hot face
2.3 THERMAL REACTOR
- The chamber shall be externally primed and sprayed with a silicone enamel paint.
socket, the secondary and tertiary air supply, the reactor burner along with all the required measuring probes.
- The reactor shall consist of welded cylindrical steel sections of minimum 9.5mm thickness plate.
- The whole chamber shall internally be constructed with a refractory lining.
- The chamber shall be provided with connection for the low temperature carbonization gas intake, the flue gas
outlet, the secondary and tertiary air supply, the reactor burner and all the required measuring probes.
- Externally the reactor shall be primed and sprayed with a silicone enamel paint.